2012.01.03 10:31, Sovann Heng rašė:
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Rimas Kudelis<r...@akl.lt>  wrote:

Sadly, missing entries like this one is what we get in return for not
being bureaucratic and requiring to add them before any work begins... :(

Is km_KH any different from km, or is it the same thing? Assuming it's the
latter, I'm cc'ing the current maintainer of Khmer (username: khem) on this
message. I guess you should contact him and offer your help. It would also
be really good of you two to list your team in the aforementioned wiki page.
*km* should be enough to represent *Khmer language* , the same as km-KH or
km_KH.
I am introducing LibreOffice in 2 schools in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia.
and also providing the trainning course for Banlung City Hall officers for
Khmer Unicode typing with LibreOffice 3.4.4

I hope *Khem*, could add me as a new member in Khmer Translation team.

You should create yourself a pootle acocunt anyway. ;)

Thanks*Rimas*  for your kindly coordination.

No problem.

Best regards,
Rimas