Hi,

2012/1/20 Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net>:
> Hi,
> I noticed that in 350rc1 the license text the year is 2010, not 2012 (Help

Thanks, I bumped the copyright year in master. Not in libreoffice-3-5,
because it would require approval and we are very close to release.
IMHO it is not a big deal, copyright is valid 70 years after the
author's death.

> -> About the license - can't remember the original English text of the
> command, that opens the license info).
> The same text (the last paragraph) also mentions OpenOffice.org and Oracle
> as it is all based on their code and rights.

No, it says that LibreOffice is based on OpenOffice.org, which is
Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. This is the legally
approved text, same as in About box.

Best regards,
Andras