Hi,
Yes it's possible. My username is hossein, and this is the stats page
for my user:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/hossein/

Use any username instead of hossein in url and you will see the
detailed statistics of that user's contributions. Sadly, Pootle does
not create hyperlinks when showin usernames.

Hossein