Hi Samson, *,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:51 PM, sam <sambelet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm one of the late comer translator Amharic (Ethiopia). currently I'm
> working in Libre Office 3.5.
> I couldn't find my language pack in Download section. can some body tell me
> what I'm doing wrong?

Nothing - apparently "am" never has been built, as it is not included
in completelangiso
in solenv/inc/langlist.mk , at least not in the release branch.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/solenv/inc/langlist.mk?h=libreoffice-3-5
It is included in master though:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/solenv/inc/langlist.mk?h=master

> so I can fix it. I want to download and see what it looks like and fix some
> errors

You can review the translation in pootle
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/am/

And you can download one of the daily builds (although not all bots
build all languages, but the linux release configuration one do:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux-x86_64_11-Release_Configuration/master/current/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux-x86_10-Release_Configuration/master/current/

ciao
Christian