On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Zeki Bildirici <z...@ozgurlukicin.com> wrote:
>>> After accepting the suggestion, does the sign of the tag remains or is it a
>>> bug?
>>
>> I was able to see two strings that had suggestions, (not 508)
>
> Yes, they were recent suggestions made after my e-mail.

I'm sorry I can't say for sure what is happening on your Pootle
instance (I'm running a somewhat older version at Sugar Labs, but
upgrading soon, hopefully).

I would suggest the Pootle admins look into the stats regeneration
process, in my experience the pofilter stats on the Review can
sometimes have a slight delay in refreshing, but I haven't seen
anything as long lasting as this appears to be.

cjl
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/