Hello,

3 Days ago I asked a question on the documentation list. Besides the
question Tom Davies said that the help content is quite outdated,
while working on the translation of the content i made a suggestion
for marking the outdated content with a unique comment word, which we
can track and report the outdated content.

I qouote the msg here:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg06389.html
-------------------------
2012/6/17 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi :)
> The embedded help in English is a bit old and out-of-date now.  Is your
> team checking it works and fixing it as they translate?  If so then it would
> be fantastic if we could translate it back into English!

Actually, we dont check&report them as we considered them as "must be
recent" till now. And the loacalizers are not regular users of all the
applications.

We face them sometimes.
eg:https://translations.documentfoundation.org/tr/libo_help/translate.html?unit=14569917

Well, i think there might be a good feedback option for the QA of the
original strings. Pootle has a comment box, which we can add a
"unique" word to the strings which we may think:

- Outdated,
- Bad wording
- Vanished feature etc.

For exampe a unique word of comment as "tombalak", will work sugh a
tag, and it will be possible to track this strings and report them.

What's your opinion?