2012/7/29 Jon Lachmann <j...@lachmann.nu>:
> The thing I am thinking of is other languages with keyboards short of the [
> and ] keys. All translators should check their keyboard layout to see if it
> is possible to enter the Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] combinations, otherwise it must be
> added to the source. The swedish shortcuts added are Ctrl+8 and Ctrl+9 (like
> in swedish msword).

Hi,

It is impossible to use Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+]  in Turkish keyboard
layout.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Turkish_.28Q-keyboard.29
because [ and ] are already key combinations as the same reason
Michael Bauer said above.

Although i've looked to MS Office, their said combination for Turkish

CTRL+Shift+> and CTRL+Shift+

doesn't work on MS Office 2007 and 2010 :)  The reason that < and >
are usually made by ccombinations.

However, it works on Office 2013 as
 [Alt+Ctrl+Shift+1]
and
 [Alt+Ctrl+Shift+"]
both needs 4 fingers at once and makes no sense.

Regards,
Zeki