Hi Sophie,

Le 2012-10-07 15:25, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
Hi Marc,
On 07/10/2012 21:11, Marc Paré wrote:
Does anyone know if the Occitan group is still active? I am trying to
get in touch with the Occitan site maintainer.

Who did you try to reach and for which issue ?
Kind regards
Sophie--
Sophie Gautier<sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel:+33683901545
Membership&  Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation

I am just trying to contact Bruno Gallart but my emails to him bounce and I thought there may have been a change. I am trying to keep the list of site maintainers up to date and we have sent 2 emails out to site maintainers directly to their email addresses. Bruno's email is the only one that is bouncing.

It looks like the last time Bruno was on the list was on April 26th.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré