Hi Mihkel,
On 26/01/2013 22:00, Mihkel Tõnnov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 2013/1/26 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>
>
>> On 26/01/2013 19:18, Olivier Hallot wrote:
>>> Hi Sophie, Sergio, Adolfo
>>>
>>> String "Outline" located in File:cui/uiconfig/ui.po, with KeyID
>>> "=m+]" is actually the drawing of the border of the character.
>>>
>>> The string is found in Writer - Format - Character - Font Effects
>>>
>>> So, Contour/Contorno/Contorno is my best guess.
>>
>> Thanks, this one is playing with me since a long time, I change it, it
>> comes back, change it again, comes back... For information, there is
>> the same string under the right click.
>>

> With me too.
>
> Looks like something's broken with Pootle's update function:
> sometimes previously translated strings get lost with update,
> sometimes wrong translation is assigned to them (like in the case above),
> sometimes they are set to fuzzy for no good reason...
>
> Speaking of fuzzies... I recently discovered that translating a string,
> marking it as fuzzy and then submitting it does *not* leave the string as
> fuzzy,
> even though it is displayed in italics and all.
> It works when the translation is first submitted and then marked as fuzzy,
> though.
>
> So, Pootle users, be( a)ware.

Well, I'm not translating on Pootle, so the mistake might be on my side
and not on Pootle side :) However, it would be good to narrow the issues
you mentioned and report them one by one when you (or others) meet them
so we have a chance to fix Pootle with the help of the Pootle team.

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>