Tom Davies píše v St 20. 02. 2013 v 19:08 +0000:
> Hi :) I liked the announcement so please don't stop doing them!  Even
>  though i didn't understand it this time i will have a better
>  understanding of it next time.

ok, will continue in sending them :-)

> Now i have another question though!  If you know something specific has
>  had no new strings between 1 branch and the next could it be brought
>  forwards to the new branch en-masse in the same way?  Even if it was
>  incomplete last time?
>
> Within a branch makes a LOT of sense and it's a huge relief to hear
> that is being done already!  :)

I am not sure if I understand it correctly. Do you suggest that if you
translated a string in the 4.0 branch, it should add the same
translation to the 3.6 branch and vice versa?

Such thing would make sense. I am not sure if pootle do this
automatically or if Andras does some hackery when synchronizing pootle
and git sources.

Best Regards,
Petr