Hi all,

I'm l10n hr team member for Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird.
Since we have those two at 100% translation I was thinking to contribute some time to LO when I can. Not promising I'll be very active but maybe I can help get HR translation little closer to 100%.

Where do I need to ask for Pootle permissions?
I created account at Pootle, "Mikeyy", so if anyone here can grant me permission there for HR local that would be great.

Best regards,
Mihovil