On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.ya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can always switch to NSIS which is truly open source.
>
> Yaron Shahrabani

Well, I'd recommend Unicode NSIS instead of traditional NSIS.

Unicode NSIS
http://www.scratchpaper.com/

AbiWord switched to Unicode NSIS to allow for a greater range of
language representations.

It might be necessary to host a few additional PO files (then convert
them to properly formatted nlf and nsh files for upstreaming) if your
language is not already complete in Unicode NSIS.  I would be happy to
share the POT files I created manually for that purpose, which I host
only for languages where they are needed.  It is not a lot of strings,
you've already got many of them complete as your installer appears to
be derived from NSIS.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/AbiWord/

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator