Hi :)
Please could people avoid using spaces and _ in those wiki addresses?  It's not
really relevant to Sophie's example because the # and after is a heading within
a page rather than part of the page's address.

Underscores vanish in the default automatic formatting in emails and documents
so it makes it difficult to trouble-shoot when someone has a problem reaching
the page.  For example these 2 addresses look the same but 1 works and the
other doesn't;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides
utilisateur officiels
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides_utilisateur_officiels
If you look really closely you might be lucky enough to see the slight bulges
in the 2nd link but is the one with the bulges always the right one to click?

Spaces often get replaced by %20 which non-geeks find difficult to read and
that makes them avoid reading any of the rest of the url so they end up
clicking on blatantly dodgy links in other places and then being reluctant to
click on our legitimate ones.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides%20utilisateur%20officiels
Over the past couple of weeks we have had a few problems with the % being
replaced by something like %24 which makes the line increasingly complicated
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guides%2420utilisateur%2420officiels

"CamelCase" is better because it doesn't get so badly messed up so easily.  At
first you will find it a little awkward to read but even non-geeks manage it
and are not scared off by it.  The example would be

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#GuidesUtilisateurOfficiels

Of course that link wont really work but is just given as an example of how a
wiki address might be written.  The French page is really just simply

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr

Which looks really simple and elegant to me.
Regards from
Tom :)