Hello @ll,
during my translation to German I stumbled upon unit
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#unit=40269748.

There I found

<quote>
Pressing the <switchinline select="sys"><caseinline
select="MAC">Command</caseinline><defaultinline>Ctrl</defaultinline></switchinline>+Enter

keys inserts a manual line break. This shortcut works directly in
the cell or in the input line. The input line can be expaneded to
the multi-line by the Down arrow button on the right.
</quote>

"expaneded" ... Should this be "expanded"? Or something completely
different?

And is someone able to correct the English string?
TIA
Thomas.

--
Shoot me again.
Just proving that the quickest way to solve the problem is to post a