On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Mihkel Tõnnov <mihh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> esmaspäev, 17. juuni 2013 Leif Lodahl <leiflod...@gmail.com> kirjutas:
>
>> Hi Andras,
>> Thanks.
>> But i just can't make any sense of the string. Is this proper English?
>
> Definitely not. We really need to get these new English strings reviewed by
> (preferably) native speakers, this is getting embarrassing :(

Yes. The question is, how? If someone volunteers, it's fine.
Otherwise, there are 50+ help translators, who can report bugs, the
earlier, the better. I think localizers did a really good job in this
4.1 beta cycle, and helped to improve the quality a lot. Please, keep
up the good work.

Thanks,
Andras