Good morning Andras, *,
On Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013 20:46 Andras Timar wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I'm upgrading Pootle to the latest stable version (2.5.0) in the
>> hope that it will be better than it was before. It goes extremely
>> slow, I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

thanks for your upgrade :)

> Pootle is up and running again.

is it just me, or is Pootle ... hm ... slow (I am not sure, if there
is a problem wrt searching Pootle for a string, which I discovered
at first, or if it is not possible to change strings at the moment,
or ...)? I have tried to change unit 28756664
(https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate.html#unit=28756664)

and I am waiting for nearly ten minutes for something to happen ...
:(

I am using Firefox 23.0a2 (2013-06-18) on Debian Testing AMD64, if
this is of any relevance. And I am using an 16MBit/s line here, so
there should be some faster reaction ... ;)
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
"Hi, I'm Professor Alan Ginsburg... But you can call me... Captain
Toke."