Hey Tadele!
You can use some linux tools to do it for you.

I can recommend the following option:

sed '/\,\sfuzzy/d' ./infile.po > ./outfile.po

this way you'll eliminate the "fuzzy" flag for all the strings (And any
other line containing the combination ", fuzzy", if it really matter you
can add \# at the beginning of the regex to delete these lines only).

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>