Hi,

I've downloaded croatian dictionary from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/commit/?id=e30cae6efb29bc1b0909e02994c5d9ca6d475ca4

Few months (maybe even a year) ago I've collected some words and mailed them to the author on a mail present in that git page. Never got a replay. Found another mail from that author - never got replay even from that second mail.

Now I wont to do it myself but need some help: how I need to set my text editor? I use Kwrite from KDE desktop enviroment and _it is_ set to utf-8, but faillback encoding is set to ISO 8859-15, guess that for Croatian I need 8859-2 is that correnct?

Is it safe to leave end of the line encoding to Unix/Linux or should change it to Windows? Encoding detection properties is set to Universal; there is bunch other languages but non of them is Croatian.

When I open file in Kwrite some Croatian specific letters are presented wrong.

Thanks,

Kruno