Hi all! Good morning / A' ni sɔgɔma

I have submitted a locale for this West African language, however I have afterthoughts :
My doubts are on two points

- It's not clear to me how the long format date parameters ties things together, I certainly do not want to have a long format that looks american like
Friday, November 8th, 2013
translated as
Juma, Nowamburu 8th, 2013

- Collations/Index key character range <LC_INDEX>:
There are a four extra characters in Bambara, and 3 missing from the A-Z range. I have submitted it as a string:
ABCDEƐFGHIJKLMNƝŊOƆPRSTUWYZ
but maybe I should have added extra spaces between characters:
A B C D E Ɛ F G H I J K L M N Ɲ Ŋ O Ɔ P R S T U W Y Z
or maybe I should have put it this way:
A-E Ɛ F-N Ɲ Ŋ O Ɔ P R-U W Y Z

I may have made other mistakes : thanks for help and tips.

JJ

PS : yes I have read
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide/How_To_Submit_New_Locale_Data
and used the great LocaleGen program at http://www.it46.se/localegen/
but the latter does not give visual feedback of the settings (and idea for improvement?)