in agreement with you  ;-)

From: Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de>
Date: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Corrections to
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#filter=incomplete&unit=45885228
To: l10n@global.libreoffice.org

Hello @ll,
when I look at
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#filter=incomplete&unit=45885228
,
I found the following text:
<quote>
This is the same dialog box as if you select <emph>All cells</emph>
in the first sub menu entry <emph>Condition</emph>.Apply a color
scale to a range consist of displaying a bicolor or tricolor
gradient on this range depending on the value of each cell. A
typical example might be an array of temperatures, lower blue
colored, warmer red with a gradient nuances to the intermediate
values.
</quote>
. Should this not be
<quote>
This is the same dialog box as if you select <emph>All cells</emph>
in the first sub menu entry <emph>Condition</emph>. Apply a color
scale to a range, that consists of displaying a two-colored or
tricolor gradient on this range depending on the value of each cell.
A typical example might be an array of temperatures, lower blue
colored, warmer red with a gradient nuances to the intermediate
values.
</quote>
? See the missing space between the "</emph>.Apply" ... ;) And as
far as I found out "colored" is the en_US variant (en_GB would be
"coloured" ... ;) ) the term "bicolor" should be then "two-colored",
or am I wrong ;?

But still ... I am not sure, what this paragraph wants to tell me
... :( I am having difficulties to translate the sentence
<quote>
Apply a color scale to a range consist of displaying a bicolor or
tricolor gradient.
</quote>
(and maybe the rest, but this I will see, if I find an adequate
translation for this sentence ... ;) ). Could someone explain it to
me, please?
TIA
Thomas.

--
Heaven, n.:
        A place where the wicked cease from troubling you with talk