Hi Thomas, *,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
> [...]
> could it be, that your update changed the status of all translated
> segments back to untranslated (or are there new segments for the UI
> now)?

Definitely not all.

> There are now untranslated segments for the UI (7510 to be
> precise), which were down to zero before ... :(

Yes, because before basically no file was actually updated against the
new templates, as it stopped already in dictionary directory.

> Interestingly, the
> number of the translated help segments stayed nearly the same ... ;)

Did increase though...

And first check indicated that it worked OK.

e.g. first untranslated string in bibliography.po:

old english string: "Remove filter", string in updated pot: "Reset filter"
thus old translation is dropped/string has to be retranslated.

Next strings (in filter/source/config/fragments/filters.po) are also
changed. They were using a bogus %productname% %formatversion
replacement and are now fixed to what they actually mean, namely
OpenOffice.org 1.0 files/formats

first strings in sc are Graphic vs Image change

So the few samples I looked at looked plausible...

ciao
Christian