Hi Stanislav, *,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Stanislav Horáček
<stanislav.hora...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

cannot say much about the magically translated strings. I guess you
mean identical english string, that should be translated differently
because of the context it appears in?

> The second issue was already mentioned by Andras: there is a huge amount of
> strings in help where only meaningless (in terms of translation) identifiers
> were changed. I can accept this, but there is still a problem that I get no
> suggestions for them (in previous versions, old translations were suggested
> and it would speeded up translation a lot).

Please focus on UI for now, Andras did sent me the script he did use
previously to reduce this noise.
I can try to merge back the strings from the 4.1 translations. But no promises.

> Any help, especially how to show suggestions again, would be very
> appreciated.

ciao
Christian