Hi,

about 2-3 years ago there was a discussion here about accelerators - if to use them or not. That time it was said, that, if no accelerator is used, LO assignes one automatically.

Now I see that the developers still use accelerators (~) in the new strings in LO4.2. They are, however, ignored by some translations. So, should we use them or should we ignore them? Or it is up to us?

How about the _ acceletarors (for the glade dialogs)?

Thanks

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com