On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi :)
> All caps is "a bit shouty".  In emails if you use all caps that is
> often seen as shouting.  CamelCase looks friendlier

I agree that in general ALL CAPS == shouting, but I believe that
applies to words spelled-out without abbreviation. In this case we're
talking about a specific initialism: "Frequently Asked Questions," or
FAQ.

That being said, an FAQ generally refers to a short list of questions
(hence the "Frequently" part...). There are currently 296 subpages of
Faq/ on the wiki, so perhaps it's time for a general rename -- perhaps
to 'Questions/' ?

Cheers,
--R