Hi *,

I updated the templates with the fixes that were reported on the list
and that Andras did apply to the repository, specifically

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-2&id=7e78ca35dd80d2330cfc4e6ede7a1139b136a673

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-2&id=3a860d3e03e523777942a5c824d8cb6013d4098f

I also triggered the update_against_templates.

It afffects the newly added strings in the smath-sidebar where there
were typos / errors.

Translations for rc2 will be fetched from pootle at around 11:00 UTC -
but don't worry if you don't update all strings for rc2, as there will
be a third one - deadline for that is Monday, January 20

Also as a pre-announcement: we'll be updating pootle in the week after
that, (after deadline for 4.1.5, which is Monday, Jan 27). So pootle
will not be available for a few hours during that time, but there'll
be a separate announcement with more details.

ciao
Christian