Hi!

An internal error occurred in Pootle while I was uploading some updates to the
UI translation for Finnish. Now there seems to be duplicate files that I
cannot remove myself. Trying to access

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/fi/libo_ui/filter/source/config/fragments/

just says:

get() returned more than one Directory -- it returned 2! Lookup parameters
were {'pootle_path': u'/fi/libo_ui/filter/source/config/fragments/'}
If you need assistance, you may refer to this error as
459cd7b99871469ba83b01f2d1de6afd$61c6fb835459476568ee3531dfbb83ed.

Could someone please help me and remove the duplicates? I have a local copy of
the affected file (in fact all files) that I can try re-uploading so no need
to worry about loosing anything if you just delete those files from Pootle.

Thanks,
Harri