Hi Leo, *,

going through some mail that for some reason still is in my inbox :-)

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Leo Moons <leo.mo...@telenet.be> wrote:

> I encountered following string:
>
> Print [#FileName,] Expression1[{;|,} [Spc(Number As Integer);] [Tab(pos As
> Integer);] [Expression2[...]]
>
> Is there a need to have anything translated as our German and French
> colleagues have not done so, but I am not sure?

No, no need to translate. Esp. translating the "print", spc or tab
function names would be an error even.

So it depends on whether you generally translate the terms in help for
Basic, or whether you let it be "programmer's stuff" :-)

Esp. for these kind of strings, it is important to view it in context,
like for example
https://help.libreoffice.org/Basic/Print_Statement_Runtime

ciao
Christian