Hi Olivier, *,

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> I have finished the translation of the new webside po file in Pootle.
>
> What are the next steps?

You ping me/the list (as you did)

> How/when do I get the translated stings into SilverStripe?

After I got the ping :-) I.e. just extracted your changes

> Then how to make the website available publicly?

After a second ping, after you verified that the translations work as
expected/the contents of your published subsite is ready. Then the
vhost will be reconfigred to have pt-br.libreoffice.org handled by the
newdesign site.

As you'll be the first NL-Project to switch, you might find places
that I did overlook when preparing the translation template though :-)

Assuming that projects will finish one after the other, and not all at
the same time:
* to get translations from pootle exported to the site: ping me when
you're done[1]
* to make the switch from "olddesign" to newdesing: ping again, when
you're happy with the content.

ciao
Christian
[1] I copied those who have 100% translated in website project, as
that is what was easiest to tell whether newdesign translation was
complete: es, fr, id, pt & pt-BR - for the newdesign site, only the
"newdesign.po" file is relevant, the other ones are not used.
for those who make use of offline translation: There was one enlgish
string change that I retrofitted to the translations - <a
href='#change'> was replaced by <a href='{curr_page}#change'>