Hi Christian,

If I understood you correctly, you already have all data, you just didn't setup infrastructure to collect them (IP geolocation and UI locale from header). When/If you ever decide to collect that data, I don't think real user number can diviate much from that. Default setup are weekly pings. My guess is that very few people change that, it cannot be more then 1-2%. If you calculate your data on weekly (monday to sunday) basis, after few months of collecting data, you should know inside few % of statistical error what is your user count.

Only big difference in numbers can be with large deployments behind firewall (government?), which will block all ping update requests.

Anyway, do I need to suggest this somewhere or open an bug?

Best regards,
Mihovil