Hi :)
There's a minor typo.  "mimnimum" should, of course, be "minimum".

I think most English speakers have done that sort of typo quite often
so i think we are mostly familiar with ignoring such typos and reading
the word as if the typo wasn't there.

So i am not sure if it's even worth changing this time around because
it actually clarifies how better English might improve things.  Err,
the E on English should probably be upper-case too but that is even
less worth changing if it is non-trivial to edit! ;)
Regards from
Tom :)