On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Giovanni Caligaris
<giovannicaliga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the amateur questions, i'm not really a developer.
>
> I just went back and ran
>
> cd core
> ./autogen.sh with-lang=gug
> make
> (files already on translations folder)
>
> But it didn't seem to do the trick.
>
> I was wondering if you could guide me how to do it.

Maybe dependencies are not set correctly, I don't know... I've never
built LibreOffice like this myself. When you ran make, did you see
your language dependent targets (RES, XCU, UI, etc.) rebuilt? If it's
a dependency problem, then you can always 'make clean' things, and
then make again. Maybe it's an overkill to issue a toplevel make
clean, and rebuild everything from scratch. For example, if you want
to rebuild sw onyl, then 'make sw.clean && make sw' will do the trick.

Best regards,
Andras