On 31 May 2015 at 19:01, Kolbjørn Stuestøl <kolbjo...@stuestoel.no> wrote:

> Den 30.05.2015 15:13, Andras Timar skreiv:
>
>> [XXX] are placeholders in Mac and Windows installer files but not
>> anywhere else. Nothing changed in this regard in LibreOffice. In help
>> there are two placeholders really, $[officename] and %PRODUCTNAME.
>> [Runtime] is not a placeholder, it is just a word in brackets.
>> Unfortunately there is no unified placeholder style across the whole
>> codebase. But all are the same as in Openoffice.org.
>>
> Is there a way to tell Pootle that [Runtime] and other words in square
> brackets are not placeholders except for $[Officename]?
> Or perhaps that $[Officename] and %PRODUCTNAME are the only ones?
>
> I do know nothing about programming Pootle so perhaps this is silly
> questions.

No not a silly question.

My one option is to look at a checker class for LibreOffice help vs UI.
That would allow us to switch some things on/off just for docs.  To be
honest I might just want to remove the [var] style variables or look at
limiting them to the actual files in which those occur.

But I'll want to do that after the delpyment.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)