On 06/29/2015 11:53 AM, Mihkel Tõnnov wrote:
"emoji autocorrect file", what is it exactly? Do we need to translate
See here ;) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Emoji

Regardless of non-trivial effort and commendable result, I'm aghast, guys.

So that's how manpower is spent these days in text-processing projects of LO calibre? Serving the transition from language to pictograms? Pointing and grunting next, I suppose (oh, it's there already, androids).

Sorry for that rant, I'm envisioning doing the 1,5k of these.

-Yury