Hi Gio,

Downloading autogenerated terminology files, notably those labled
pootle-terminology.po, is not possible.  You'll need to translate those
online.

On another note.  I really think we should build a LibreOffice specific
terminology files instead of the various custom extracted files that exist
at the moment.  What do you think? And others?

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)