Hello

I've been trying to test the most updated versions of l10n-gug but every time I've downloaded and compiled again it keeps giving me an old outdated translation from weeks ago.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/libo44_ui/

I have compiled in other language codes such as "ca", "gu" and others to make sure it wasn't just compiling the same "gug" translation from before.

I am not sure if its because the zips from pootle are not getting updated or simply my computer is just not building well.

I didn't have this problem back with the older pootle. Just recently

Also, I just installed LO 5.0.0.5 from the link above (DEB). I also noticed that the "gug" language pack from this site it is even more outdated. It worries me a bit, I hope thats not the translation that will be in the release date. I have been making tons of progress.

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/deb/x86_64/

Is anyone else having this problem?

-Gio