Hello Eike and list members,

I started working on the project of adding Cyrillic numerals, and I
decided that first I would add the digits and then, once I figured
that out, work on the algorithm. However, I am stuck. I've added the
digits to nativenumbersupplier.cxx (see attached), and the software
compiles, but when I attempt to format the digits in the Church Slavic
locale, I get gibberish (some kind of CJK ideographs). There must be
another place that I have to add the information for the native number
support, but I cannot find it, and I cannot find any documentation
that would guide me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aleksandr