Yes, Adolfo, that is what it was supposed to be.

But the listed changes are from the "official" 5.1.1.2 log and are actually
built into 5.1.1.2, I have also a screenshot of a new help page (that
probably won't show here on the list, just in your mailbox).

[image: Slika v vrstici 2]

Maybe release engineer built the help from a wrong branch, I don't know,
but all the listed changes are actually in the 5.1.1.2 build, please test
yourselves:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

Lp, m.