Op Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:03:48 +0200, hat Sveinn í Felli <s...@fellsnet.is> skreaun:

Þann lau 30.apr 2016 12:46, skrifaði Berend Ytsma:
Hello,

I have two critical errors at the moment, but I can't understand why
they are wrong.
I see other languages translated the text and there it isn't an error.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand that.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/fy/libo_ui/translate/#filter=checks&category=critical

It's the #hashtag which fools Pootle into insisting that it means some sort of a variable, which normally should be the same in the original string and in the translation. In this case it's not a variable or a placeholder; in computer jargon this situation is called a "false positive".

You can correct this by clicking on the tiny red symbol in front of the word "placeholder" in the upper right part.

Thanks for explaning,
But I don't have a tiny red symbol!!!

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli