lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>:

> Please describe this in a new thread and provide a concrete example.
> e.g.
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ca/libo_ui/translate/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/ui.po#unit=109097151
> for example only has suggestions from ca

Hi Christian,

Currently two Catalan l10n projects are supported by LibreOffice. Catalan
"ca" and Catalan (Valencian) "ca-valencia". That's fine.

I translate using Pootle interface on "ca" project, and Pootle suggestion
engine works fine, but Pootle offers me both "ca" and "ca-valencia" strings
as suggestions on "ca" project. It's a pain for me accepting Pootle
suggestions, because I must avoid click on "ca-valencia" suggestion.

Samples [1] and [2],

On [1] sample, we use "Desa" as "ca" translation for English  "Save", but
"Guarda" as "ca-valencia" translation. Both translation are suggested.

On [2] sample, we use "Afegeix" as "ca" translation for English "Add", but
"Afig" as "ca-valencia" translation. Both translation are suggested.

So, Is there any way to use "ca" strings for suggestion only and remove
"ca-valencia" suggestions on "ca" project?

Regards,
Joan Montané

[1]
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ca/libo_help/translate/shared/00.po#unit=108657847