Hi Gregory,

I've added szl to Pootle and to Terminology and LibreOffice Master UI
projects.  You are now the administrator for this language. If you want,
I can also add a list of special characters for use in translations,
which might not be available for easy entry using the keyboard. For
example, in Lithuanian, we have this list of such characters:

„“–…←↑→↓

CC'ing Christian Lohmaier, in case anything else has to be done with the
language.

Cheers, and happy translating!
Rimas