Hi Sophie,

Sophie wrote on 24-10-16 14:19:

> There is no documentation on the wiki because each tool has his own
> documentation:
> http://www.omegat.org/en/omegat.html
> http://virtaal.translatehouse.org/
> https://poedit.net/
> for some of them
> Then, you download the .po files from Pootle, you translate them via
> your preferred tool and upload the files again on Pootle.
> Is that what you was searching for?

That makes sense as a start.
I could find info on where to download/upload PO files. The wiki pages
for Pootle seem to be different than what I see?
Also: can po files for parts of the project be downloaded? I guess it's
not OK to work on the same part on line and off line at the same time..

Thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws