Olivier Hallot schrieb:

You're right. I use Thunderbird and sometimes I receive a html doubled
with a text-only copy. I have no clue on where to start chasing this.
Apparently it depends on the sender settings too.

Hi Olivier,

the issue occurs both in Seamonkey, Thunderbird, and in the webmail client of my email provider. It affects incoming and outgoing (my) messages. And it affects the LO mailing list only.

Michael

---