Hello Olivier, *,
I stumbled upon Unit #117795175
(https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/swriter.po#unit=117795175)

There is the text

<quote>
Save the file and make the classification path above access the
file.
</quote>

Now I am wondering, what this sentence does mean. Maybe my
English is too bad or the author of the sentence forgot something,
but should this sentence not be

<quote>
Save the file and change the classification path above to access the
file.
</quote>

or maybe

<quote>
Save the file and make the adequate changes to the classification
path above to access the file.
</quote>

or something like that?
Thanks for any clarification and corrections in advance
Thomas.

--
QOTD:
         "It's not the despair... I can stand the despair.  It's the