Hi Rhos,

On 02/08/2017 11:06, Rhoslyn Prys wrote:

> Mike, I used your original code, what changes have you made? Thanks.

It was to do with the collapsable panels and anchors on the page, but
I've just fixed the code on the Welsh page as well.

On a related note, the link to the Welsh site isn't active here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/community/nlc/

Is there a reason for that? I can only assume it was offline for a
while, but if the Welsh site is in production, I can put a proper link
in there if you like.

Mike