Hi, Kiyotaka Nishibori

I followed your instructions.
It works well. Now I can check my translations in few mins.

Thank you very much.

FYI, my process was

*1. Download Libreoffice source*
$ git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice
$ cd libreoffice

*2. Build libreoffice with languagepack option*
$ ./autogen.sh --with-lang="ko"
$ make
$ sudo make install (I'm not sure whether this is needed, or not)

*3. Download po files from Pootle and extract to relevant directories.*
$ cp -R ko/libo_ui/* libreoffice/translations/source/ko/

*4. Build l10n only*
$ make build-l10n-only

*5. Convert po files to mo using msgfmt*
msgfmt translations/source/ko/accessibility/messages.po -o
./instdir/program/resource/ko/LC_MESSAGES/acc.mo
.. so on

*6. Install again*
$ sudo make install

--