On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 10:09 PM Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Cloph,
>
> I updated the UI pot of LibreOffice Online. Can you please update Pootle?
>

> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>
> There are only 2 new strings, related to new features, that are currently
> implemented in Nextcloud integration, but in the future other integrations
> can implement them, too.
>
> "Insert Remote Image" - inserts an image from a next Nexcloud folder
> "Share" - shares the currently edited document with a Nextcloud user

Well, today I changed this, because the term "Remote Image" was not very
good. Instead, "Insert Image" will refer to image insertion from Nextcloud
(or other product in the future), and "Insert Local Image" will refer to
image insertion from the device/PC. I updated the pot file.

Best regards,
Andras