Cor Nouws schreef op 09.02.2019 12:07:
Hi Kees,

kees...@libreoffice.org wrote on 2/9/19 8:24 AM:
I too have problems accessing silverstripe.
I used to log in at:
https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages

Same for me.

But now I am forwarded to a singel signon page at:
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/....
After login I land on https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages

If I click the link to the admin pages above I land on the suilverstripe page.
So I do have acces, but are not connected properly.

and then on the right side I can choose Dutch NL.

Can it be that you had a different mail address for Silverstripe than
for the single sign on account? In that case you should be able to add
it in the settings, and then Guilhem (CC)/* has to run a script to make
sure that the address is known at the places needed.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6