Dear LO L10n Teams.

It’s been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
glitched  and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
reboot the LION for Malta – Maltese – Malti and the Marketing side if my
memory serves correctly.

I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also call
my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we all
have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it was
the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no one
can jack the domain, I’ll work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
face)

sorry I had to use a click-bait subject to possibly get the attention.

Regards

Warren Camilleri.