Hi Dennis,

it seems it is not that easy, at least for me, I'm a little bit lost, and I
don't know if
this is what I need to do, I better explain a little bit more...

I have the oxt file that I can install at the LibreOffice local interface, but
I have to
activate it as Quechua for it to work, I would like to have there, at the local
menu, the name
of Mapudüngun available to activate it....

thanks

16.05.2019 17:14, sophi wrote: > Hi, > Le 16/05/2019 à 17:00, "Andrés
Chandía" a
écrit : >> >> >> Hi there I have created an
spellchecker for Mapudüngun, but this language is not included >> in the
LibreOffice list of spellcheckers, so, is there anybody who
knows who to address to ask >> for inclusion of this
language in the list? >  >
You'll find useful information on these pages: >
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language > Don't hesitate to come back if
you have questions I did understand
the question, that Andrés already created one, or?  @Andés: If you really
created already one, than a really big thank you. You can simply create an
account in the wiki
and edit the page on your own and add it.  > Cheers > Sophie Best regards,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 =XqlR -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----

            andrés
chandía

Düngupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

Desarrollador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG
Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!