Hi,

I am cross-posting this also to l10n list, as this needs to be localized
for 6.3 release as well (at least for languages that want it localized).

Will this page get under a l10n wiki plug-in for translation or should we
translate this wiki page manually?

Will links to localized wiki page in localized versions of LO63 work
automatically or should I open a special bug for that?

Please reply ASAP so I can start localizing.

Lp, m.

V V ned., 14. jul. 2019 ob 16:15 je oseba Robert Großkopf <